Beverly Center in Los Angeles
, including Beverly Center Shopping Mall, Rodeo Drive, Two Rodeo, Century City Shopping Center and Westside Pavilion.
and nearby, including Hollywood & Highland, Universal CityWalk, Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard Shopping District in West Hollywood.
and nearby, including California Market Center, LA Fashion District, Santee Alley, Cooper Design Space, Grand Central Market, LA Flower District, Little Tokyo District, Olvera Street, Citadel Factory Outlet.
and nearby, including The Grove, Original Farmers Market, West Third Street, Koreatown Galleria and Koreatown Plaza.
and nearby, including Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica Place, Montana Avenue, Main Street Santa Monica, Venice Beach Boardwalk, Malibu Country Mart.
, including Del Amo Fashion Center, Manhattan Village Mall, South Bay Galleria, Plaza El Segundo, South Bay Pavilion.
Burbank Town Center
and Inland Empire, including Americana at Brand, Burbank Town Center, Downtown Burbank, Glendale Galleria, Old Town Pasadena, Paseo Colorado, Santa Anita Fashion Centre, Victoria Gardens.
, including Howard Hughes Promenade, Fox Hills Mall, Helms Furniture District.
, including Northridge Fashion Center, Panorama Mall, Sherman Oaks Galleria, Topanga Shopping Center, Sherman Oaks Fashion Square.
Virginia's Gift Shop at California Marketplace
and nearby, including Downtown Disney, Knott's California MarketPlace, Buena Park Downtown, Cola Corner, Anaheim Gardenwalk.
and nearby, including Lakewood Center, Long Beach CityPlace, Shoreline Village, Ports O' Call Village, Los Cerritos Center, Westminster Mall.
and nearby, including The Block at Orange, Brea Mall, The Market Place, Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center, South Coast Plaza.
, including The Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks, Valencia Town Center, Lake Arrowhead Village, Ontario Mills.
- A list of stores where you can find items for low prices.
- Stores where retail chains often offer discounts on items from previous seasons.
- There are dozens of Farmers Market venues in the LA area, including the Original Farmers Market. Follow the link to find a comprehensive list of local farmers markets.
- Seeing-Stars reveals some of the special places where Hollywood stars go to shop.
The Sofitel in Los Angeles
- If you like to shop, then the Sofitel should be your vacation headquarters! This 4-star hotel is located near several major shopping centers, including many stores and restaurants within walking distance. The Sofitel is also situated in a good central location from which to visit all of the tourist attractions in Hollywood (including Universal Studios), Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Other attractions within a 5-minute drive from the hotel are CBS Television City and Museum Row on the Miracle Mile (LACMA, Page and others). Hotel Sofitel is within a half-hour drive from LAX Airport, or from downtown Los Angeles.
- Shopping within walking distance from Hotel Sofitel: The hotel is directly across the street from Beverly Center mega-mall, where a serious shopper could spend an entire day. Really, it's that big! On the other side of La Cienega Boulevard, you can visit Beverly Connection for great deals on name brand clothes at Nordstrom Rack retail outlet store. Heading east from the hotel on Beverly Boulevard, you will find a number of shops. In the other direction, heading west from the Sofitel, the famous Ivy restaurant is less than a half mile from the Sofitel. After brunch at the Ivy, browse the shops on Robertson Boulevard, where you might bump into a celebrity!
- Shopping within 1.5 miles from Hotel Sofitel: Head one block south to West Third Street, where you will find a one-mile stretch with shops to browse. From there, go east to Third and Fairfax where you will find The Grove and Farmers Market that will keep you occupied for several more hours.
- Shopping within 3 miles from Hotel Sofitel: Less than two miles west of the hotel is Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Westfield Century City Mall is another mile west from there. The shops on Melrose Avenue are only 1.5 miles east from the Sofitel, starting at Fairfax Avenue and continuing to La Brea Avenue, where you will find Pink's hot dog stand. All of this is within a 10-minute drive from the Sofitel!
- Shopping within a 20-minute drive from Hotel Sofitel: If you haven't had enough shopping, there are more malls and shopping centers within easy driving distance: Hollywood & Highland Center (4 miles east), Westwood Village (5 miles west), Westside Pavilion (5 miles west), Santa Monica Place (10 miles west) and Westfield Culver City Shopping Mall (10 miles south).
Short links to this page: http://LAtourist.com/shopping -or- http://inLA.us/shopping