- a geat way to beat the heat inland from Long Beach. Lakewood Center offers four department stores, 265 specialty shops, a food court, a variety of big-box retailers, two theaters (totaling 25 screens), and over 30 restaurants and eateries. The "restaurant row" at Lakewood Center is considered one of the most successful groupings of exterior restaurants at any US mall.
- a popular shopping neighborhood containing over 250 shops within walking distance of each other. It is located from 2nd Street to Ocean Blvd between Livingston Drive and the bay. Street parking only, and you migh have to park further away on busy days.
- an urban retail development in the heart of downtown Long Beach. This shopping district offers around 50 stores and restaurants, spanning six city blocks, between 3rd and 6th Streets, and between Pine Avenue and Long Beach Blvd.
- The center features over 180 specialty shops, the Palm Court Cafes, several sit-down restaurants, and United Artists Theatre. Anchors: Mervyn's, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Sears.
- This authentic New England-style seaside village encompasses 15 acres of shops, restaurants and attractions. A meandering promenade of cobblestone streets connects the specialty shops. The shops feature items and gifts from around the world. Enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner at one of the many restaurants overlooking the harbor. Don't hesitate to wave to passengers on the cruise liners, passing so close that they dwarf the village.
- Gift shops, boutiques, restaurants, entertainment, nightlife, ocean views. This is a popular stop for cruise ships. It is adjacent to other attractions in Long Beach.
- SouthBay Pavilion is an enclosed shopping center anchored by well-known national department stores. [Carson, between Long Beach and South Bay area].
- More than 170 shops and eateries. Stonewood Center is approximately 12 miles southeast of Los Angeles, and five miles from the Orange County line. The regional mall is easily accessible from four major Southern California freeways.
- The Westminster Mall is a modern shopping center whose unique symmetrical exterior is surpassed only by its beautiful interior. Features Macy's, JCPenney, Sears and Robinsons-May, plus more than 180 specialty stores.
Return to List: