Ownership - This website (LAtourist) is owned and operated by LAtourist.com, LLC in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
Mission - The first purpose of this website is to encourage you to choose Los Angeles as your vacation destination, and to aid in your travel planning. It is also hoped that website visitors will purchase vacation services through this website.
- Tim Heffley - Owner, founder, producer and webmaster of this website. Author of all of the content between June 1999 until around May 2007. Since then, some articles and web development efforts have been contributed by these writers and designers:
- Patricia Guth (TravelTidbitsByPat.com) - Disneyland, Universal and Knott's articles, "LA with Kids" series, the Rose Parade, Santa Monica and others.
- Kristin Viola () - Most of the shopping articles (except for the Burbank area), plus the Beverly Hills series.
- Tracie Groh (TracieGroh.com) - LA Zoo, Forest Lawn and the Burbank articles.
- Masafumi Mori - Translation of a significant amount of content on LAtourist.com from English into Japanese. The results can be viewed at LAtourist.JP
- Inchol Solutions (Inchol.com) - contributed to the design of the web header, the footer and buttons.
- Zack Darling Creative Associates (zdca.com) - designed most of the header logo.
Support LAtourist - If you have found this website to be useful, please consider supporting LAtourist by reserving a hotel room or purchasing a travel product through this website. The rates here are the same as anywhere else, and lower in some cases.
How you can help:
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. -- Abraham Lincoln
- More than any other city, the greatness of Los Angeles must be attributed to the ingenuity of its people. -- Mayor Tom Bradley, 1980
- Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt. -- Special Olympics Athlete Oath
- Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe in the one reason why it will. -- Anonymous
- Never give up. -- Bob Parsons' 16 Rules for Success, rule #2
Disclaimer - This website is not sponsored by the City of Los Angeles. The official guide for Los Angeles is produced by the Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board at discoverLosAngeles.com
LAtourist.com, LLC supports the L.A. Tourism and Convention Board