Shops and Restaurants at Downtown Disney
- A recent addition to the Downtown Disney area, although not yet quite as popular as Disney's shopping district. There are only around 20 stores, but there's also a theatre and a bowling alley, plus free parking. It's near Downtown Disney so it's worth a side trip if you have extra time, or if it gets too crowded at Disney.
- Located in Buena Park, the Cola Corner contains 3500 square feet of Coca-Cola collectibles. The website offers over 900 licensed Coca-Cola collectibles. We have been in business since 1986 and carry an extensive line of Coca-Cola collectibles from hundreds of licensees including Cavanagh, Kurt Adler, Dept 56, Bradford Exchange, Gene Marshall Dolls, Hawthorne Village, Trademark, and many others.
- Shopping, dining, and other attractions such as a movie theatre, nightclubs, and more. Downtown Disney is home to one of the largest Disney stores anywhere - The World of Disney, where you'll find just about anything Disney-related. The kids will love it! Street musicians, jugglers, and other entertainers appear frequently throughout the district and are popular with all ages. There is no cost to enter Downtown Disney, and parking is free; open 8AM to 2AM (Click here for more Disneyland Info).
- Buena Park Downtown is a one million square foot regional shopping mall, on 73 acres of land in the heart of downtown Buena Park, CA. Adjacent to Southern California's popular Knott's Berry Farm. Shopping, Restaurants, and Events.
- Located adjacent to Knott's Theme Park, a memorable and truly unique shopping and dining experience awaits you. From the world famous Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant, where it all began in 1934, to Virginia's Gift Shop, California MarketPlace includes fifteen shops and restaurants in all (More Knott's Berry Farm Info).
Return to List: