Burbank Town Center
- Shopping, entertainment and dining [near Downtown].
- Thirty four blocks of retail, office, residential and entertainment destinations that includes more than 200 shops and 80 restaurants like Macy's, IKEA, PF Chang's, Urban Outfitters, AMC-16 and Burbank Town Center. The area is bounded by Verdugo Avenue, Glenoaks, Burbank Boulevard and the I-5 in Burbank, Calif., and contains more than 9,000 free parking spaces. Dubbed "one of Southern California's most appealing urban centers" by Sunset Magazine, the district is managed by Downtown Burbank Partnership, Inc., a California nonprofit mutual benefit corporation.
- an upscale retail shopping district that was designed by the creators of the Grove in Los Angeles. The Americana at Brand offers fashionable boutiques and a variety of nationally known and one-of-a-kind retailers, including many first-to-the-region locations.
- Mall directory, driving directions, and map. In Glendale/Burbank area, north of downtown LA.
- More than 200 buildings dating back to the 1880s and 1890s line the streets of Old Pasadena and are now home to trendy boutiques and stylish restaurants.
- Paseo Colorado is an open-air complex which features over 60 street-front shops in the heart of Pasadena, a community located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, just a 15-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles.
(northeast from Pasadena)
- Score another home run for Westfield, which has become a predominant mall producer in the U.S. This shopping center was completely renovated around 2006 and offers over 200 top-name stores and boutiques, as well as an impressive selection of restaurants, snack shops and stands. You'll find Coach, Banana Republic, Gap, Baby Gap, and a Crazy 8. In case you don't know about Crazy 8 (website), this store is Gymboree's discount brand, and an absolute gem if you shop for kid's clothes! On that note, there is an "abercrombie" as well as an Abercrombie and Fitch. This mall is understandably crowded on weekends.
- A large outdoor shopping district featuring around 200 stores, restaurants, cafes, entertainment and even some professional services. Many top names are located here, including Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Eddie Bauer, Hollister Co. and many others. Plenty of parking.
Return to List: