Call 888-878-6079 for Hotel and Tour Reservations (international please call +1-619-546-8286)
- LAtourist.com is a private website and as such, there are no materials to send you. But there is a list of websites where you can order this info from various tourist bureau websites. The list contains step-by-step instructions that describe how to navigate through each tourist bureau site in order to get to the form where you can request their publication. Please visit: LAtourist.com/Guides
- If you did not receive an email with order details (including downloadable ticket orders), try the Order Lookup Form. Enter the AON number and other details.
Internships - LAtourist.com does not offer internships, fellowships, grants or volunteer opportunities. Here is a list of such programs offered by Los Angeles tourist attractions and places of interest to tourists: Los Angeles Tourism Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
General Tourist Questions - All tourist questions are welcomed. Feel free to send an email (see below) for hotel recommendations, advice on a particular venue or location, need to know if an area is safe, or just about anything where it would be useful to have a local perspective.
Business Solicitations: All messages are read, including business propositions and solicitations. Send an email (see below), but please understand that you probably will not receive a reply unless there is interest in your product or service.
Any Suggestions? What features would you would like to see added to this website? Many articles are written based on popular questions from website visitors.
Online Help Desk:
- All messages are read.
Expected Response Time: Tourist questions are generally answered within 1-2 business days, but often much sooner. If you ask a tourist question and do not receive a timely reply, please check your junk mail folder. Many replies contain links to more information, or pricing information as applicable. These things tend to trigger spam filters that could route the reply to your junk mail folder.
If you do not receive a timely reply to a question about Los Angeles tourism or Los Angeles tourist attractions, (or a nearby destination like San Diego, Las Vegas or San Francisco), feel free to send a follow up email! Your email might have become lost in a filter, or simply overlooked.
5482 Wilshire Blvd, #1587
Los Angeles, California, 90036
United States of America
This is a UPS Store mailbox
It is not a retail office
URL Suggestions: URLs are added to LAtourist only if they are related to Los Angeles tourist activities. Send your website URL and brief description, and the page on LAtourist.com where you think your site should be listed. A link back to LAtourist.com is appreciated but is not required in order to become listed on this website. NOTICE: Due to the large number of URL submissions, very few are added, and you will not receive a reply.
Link Exchanges: LAtourist.com does not participate in link exchanges. Links are added to LAtourist.com only on their own merit, and never based on a reciprocal link.
Linking to LAtourist.com: Links from blogs and websites are greatly appreciated! For linking convenience, some pages have "short links" (i.e., LAtourist.com/Hollywood) listed at the bottom of the page. In addition, you can substitute "inLA.us" for "LAtourist.com" (i.e., inLA.us/Hollywood) when posting links in limited spaces such as Twitter. If linking to the home page of the website, here is a suggested description:
- URL: http://www.latourist.com/
- Name: LAtourist or LAtourist.com or LA Tourist (in order of preference, but it's your choice).
- Description: Los Angeles tourist information, links to attractions, hotels and guided tours.
- Shorter Description: Los Angeles tourist information.