Culver Studios, Culver City
TV Show Tickets
- Audiences Unlimited, Inc. is the exclusive studio audience ticket representative for over 30 shows filmed at various television production facilities in the greater Los Angeles area. This is a great source for TV studio tickets.
- This site is a little different than the others because they recruit un-paid extras to be in movies that require a crowds of people. Some more notable films were The Longest Yard, Spider-man, Man on the Moon and many more. You don't make any money and you probably will be in the background, but you can say you were in a movie!
- Dr. Phil's success stems from his "get real" approach to helping his guests solve their problems. Be in the audience or on the show. Order online or by telephone (323-461-PHIL). The Dr Phil show accommodates group events by issuing "group priority" tickets for groups of ten or more people. They provide free charter transportation for groups of 40-47 people. See Dr. Phil's website to request more information, or call them at (323) 956-3319.
- Famous daytime talk show featuring celebrity interviews, current event topics and comedy. The Ellen DeGeneres Show tapes at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. All requests for tickets must be made online. Audience members must be at least 14 years old (proof of age is required). There ae a limited number of Standby Tickets available on the day of the taping (Call 818-954-5929 before noon on the day of the show). See the website for details and to request tickets.
- Order free TV show tickets and print them at home using their Self-Serve Reservation System. Includes Los Angeles based TV game shows such as Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune and the Price is Right show. You can also find tickets for sitcoms, reality TV shows, Kid's TV shows, and more.
- Free tickets to shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live, Comedy Central Roast, Madden 11 Pigskin Pro AM, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, The Early Show, Lopez Tonight and more.
- For info on how to be a contestant, visit the Jeopardy! show's website and click "Be A Contestant" in the menu at top or on the picture at the bottom. Or call: 800-482-9840 (10AM to 4PM Pacific Time). You have to take a test to be on Jeopardy! Testing is online, although it is only available during limited times. Check the Jeopardy! website for details.
(New!) - The Jeff Probst Show will offer a wide range of topics, provocative conversation, compelling real life drama, candid celebrity revelations, audience participation and unexpected adventures! And Jeff wants people in the audience who are up for an adventure too! He's looking for audience members to be part of a fun and interactive experience. Premieres on September 10, 2012. On Jeff's home page, look for a link that says "Sign up for reservations now" or call Tiffany at (323) 762-7079.
- On-Camera Audiences has complimentary tickets to popular TV shows such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Big Brother, Tosh.O and Chelsea Lately as well as sitcoms, comedy specials, award shows, and special events.
- Get free tickets to be in a studio audience for Newlywed Game in Los Angeles, as well as MTV and others.
- Ricki Lake is returning to TV with a new talk show for 2012. You can be in the audience or apply to be on the show, which is taped in Culver City at Culver Studios (near the Culver Hotel). On Ricki Lake's website, find a link at the top that says, "be on the show" for details on how you can participate.
- (HollywoodTickets.com) including maps, directions, parking locations and tips on how to make sure you get in.
- (HollywoodTickets.com) Free tickets to many TV shows. Order and print your tickets online. Includes schedules by date and age minimum, more. Search for tickets by date range.
- look for a box that says "TICKETS" on the left side of the page. Shows are usually booked over a month in advance but they issue 100 standby tickets at 8AM every morning of the show. Audience members must be at least 16 years old (ID required). The show's website has information on how to request tickets by US Mail. If you order online, you can send special requests or messages to Jay Leno.
- Select "LA Audience Tickets" from the "Show Guide" menu at the top. If you want to try to be on the show, choose "Be A Contestant" from the Contestant menu at the top. Reservations for large groups can be made by telephone 818-772-6788 (Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM Pacific Time). The telephone number is for group reservations only.
TV Studio Tours
There are several movie and TV studios in the Los Angeles area; however only a few of them are open for tours.
- Experience the living history of Paramount Studios. Take a guided, 2-hour historical and informational look behind-the-scenes of the daily operations of a major motion picture and television facility. Call 323-956-1777 for info. Advance reservations required.
Tram Stop, Sony Picture Studios
- Located on one of the world's most famous studio lots, this walking tour gives you a rare glimpse of old Hollywood's glory days and an insider's view of a state-of-the-art motion picture studio. Not only is this the studio where the Yellow Brick Road once wound through Munchkin Land, it is also the place where the agents from "Men In Black" battled aliens from outer space and Spider-Man catapulted from skyscraper to skyscraper. Dynamic tour guides will shed light on the film and television production process by taking you to various soundstages and by sharing tales of days gone by. You may even have the chance to visit the sets of the hit game shows "Jeopardy!" or "Wheel of Fortune." [Phone: 323-520-TOUR (8687)]
- The World's Largest Movie Studio and Theme Park featuring movie studios, tours, attractions, rides, restaurants and more.
- The tour begins at the VIP Tour Center with a special introductory film to the world of Warner Bros. Groups of 12 load onto electric carts that take you into the studio lot, for a very exclusive tour through the backlot streets, sound stages, sets and craft shops. The experience ends at Warner Bros museum where you may explore motion-picture memorabilia from past and present. Advance tickets are recommended.
Short links to this page: http://LAtourist.com/TXtix -or- http://inLA.us/TVtix