Culver Studios, Culver City
TV Show Tickets
- Audiences Unlimited, Inc. is the exclusive studio audience ticket representative for over 30 shows filmed at various television production facilities in the greater Los Angeles area. This is a great source for TV studio tickets.
- This site is different than the others because they recruit un-paid extras to be in movies and other film productions that require a crowds of people. Some more notable films were The Longest Yard, Spider-man, Man on the Moon and many more. You don't make any money and you probably will be in the background, but you can say you were in a movie!
- Tickets for The Price is Right, Real Time with Bill Maher and the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. CBS Television City is located near The Grove in the Miracle Mile area.
- Dr. Phil's success stems from his "get real" approach to helping his guests solve their problems. Be in the audience or on the show. Order online or by telephone (323-461-PHIL). The Dr Phil show accommodates group events by issuing "group priority" tickets for groups of ten or more people. They provide free charter transportation for groups of 40-47 people. See Dr. Phil's website to request more information, or call them at (323) 956-3319.
- Famous daytime talk show featuring celebrity interviews, current event topics and comedy. The Ellen DeGeneres Show tapes at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. All requests for tickets must be made online. Audience members must be at least 14 years old (proof of age is required). There are a limited number of Standby Tickets available on the day of the taping (Call 818-954-5929 before noon on the day of the show). See the website for details and to request tickets.
- (cancelled) Jay Leno hosted NBC's the Tonight Show until February 6, 2014, when it was handed over to Jimmy Fallon. He made his his first appearance on The Tonight Show in 1977, and hosted it from 1992 until 2014, except for a period from September 2009 to March 2010. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno was filmed at Burbank Studios and included comedy monologue, celebrity appearances, and live music. The show is now taped in New York, and Jay Leno is currently not hosting a talk show, however this link remains for historical purposes.
- For info on how to be a contestant, visit the Jeopardy! show's website and click "Be A Contestant" in the menu at top or on the picture at the bottom. Or call: 800-482-9840 (10AM to 4PM Pacific Time). You have to take a test to be on Jeopardy! Testing is online, although it is only available during limited times. Check the Jeopardy! website for details.
Jimmy Kimmel Live on Hollywood Boulevard
- Late-night comedy talk show host Jimmy Kimmel appears at El Capitan Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard. Topics include comedy routines, daily monologue, plus appearances from celebrities, athletes, musicians and comedians.
- Let's Make A Deal is currently looking for audience members to attend a free taping of the show. All audience members are potential contestants! Let's Make A Deal is a costume based show which stars host Wayne Brady, and tapes at Sunset Bronson in Hollywood, Wednesday thru Saturday through December 2013 (Costumes available on-site for sale or rent). For tickets or more info, call guest services at 323-822-7384.
- On-Camera Audiences has complimentary tickets to popular TV shows such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Big Brother, Tosh.O and Chelsea Lately as well as sitcoms, comedy specials, award shows, and special events.
- Get free tickets to be in a studio audience for Newlywed Game in Los Angeles, as well as MTV and others.
- Free tickets to shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live, Comedy Central Roast, Madden 11 Pigskin Pro AM, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, The Early Show, Lopez Tonight and more.
- TV talk show on CBS covers current issues and hot topics. Hosted by Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and others.
- Order free TV show tickets and print them at home using their Self-Serve Reservation System. Includes Los Angeles based TV game shows such as Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune and the Price is Right show. You can also find tickets for sitcoms, reality TV shows, Kid's TV shows, and more.
- Select "LA Audience Tickets" from the "Show Guide" menu at the top. If you want to try to be on the show, choose "Be A Contestant" from the Contestant menu at the top. Reservations for large groups can be made by telephone 818-772-6788 (Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM Pacific Time). The telephone number is for group reservations only.
Tram Stop, Sony Picture Studios
TV Studio Tours
There are several TV and movie production studios in the Los Angeles area; however only a few of them are open for tours. Most TV studio tours have a minimum age requirement (except Universal Studios) and advance reservations are usually required.
- Located on one of the world's most famous studio lots, this walking tour gives you a rare glimpse of old Hollywood's glory days and an insider's view of a state-of-the-art motion picture studio. Not only is this the studio where the Yellow Brick Road once wound through Munchkin Land, it is also the place where the agents from "Men In Black" battled aliens from outer space and Spider-Man catapulted from skyscraper to skyscraper. Dynamic tour guides will shed light on the film and television production process by taking you to various soundstages and by sharing tales of days gone by. You may even have the chance to visit the sets of the hit game shows "Jeopardy!" or "Wheel of Fortune." [Phone: 323-520-TOUR (8687)]
Paramount Studios Melrose Gate
- Experience the living history of Paramount Studios. Take a guided, 2-hour historical and informational look behind-the-scenes of the daily operations of a major motion picture and television facility. Call 323-956-1777 for info. Advance reservations required.
- The World's Largest Movie Studio and Theme Park featuring shows, attractions, rides, restaurants and more. On the Studio Backlot tour you can view movie sets, see special effects and get a behind-the-scenes view of movie making.
- The tour begins at the VIP Tour Center with a special introductory film to the world of Warner Bros. Groups of 12 load onto electric carts that take you into the studio lot, for a very exclusive tour through the backlot streets, sound stages, sets and craft shops. The experience ends at Warner Bros museum where you may explore motion-picture memorabilia from past and present. Advance tickets are recommended.
Short links to this page: http://LAtourist.com/TXtix -or- http://inLA.us/TVtix