Aircraft at LAX
Airport Transportation (to and from the airport)
The least expensive method to get to and from most Los Angeles-area airports is to use Metro buses and trains. You can take a free shuttle from the airport terminal to Metro bus and train terminals near Lot C and Lot G. You can take a FlyAway shuttle directly to Union Station (downtown LA), Westwood (UCLA), Van Nuys or Irvine. Use the Trip Planner at Metro's website to find routes and schedules.
- serving major airports in the Los Angeles area.
Major Airport Transportation Links
Commercial Airport Websites
- (BUR) - Flight Tracker, Airline Schedules, Aviation Links
- (SNA) - Directions, Parking, Terminal information, Airline information, Airport facts.
- (LGB) -Flight schedule, Airport businesses. Maps, News, more.
Los Angeles International Airport - (LAX) - Links related to LAX
- (ONT) -Links to flight schedules, airlines, businesses at the airport, passenger services, maps, more.
Municipal and Commuter Airport Websites
- (HHR) - (no commercial flights)
- (SMO) (no commercial flights)
- (TOA) (no commercial flights)
- (VNY) (limited commercial flights) Links to airports facts and services, businesses at the airport, maps, more.
More Aircraft & Airline Info
- Information on airplane seats featuring the best seat, legroom, recline information. Extensive list of aircraft and airlines.
Online Reservations - book online or call 1-888-878-6079 for reservation assistance
- Check air flight pricing and availability online. You can simply type a city name (i.e., "Los Angeles") or use one of these airport codes: Los Angeles = LAX; Burbank = BUR; Long Beach = LGB; Ontario = ONT.
- Check automobile rental pricing and availability online.